CAMPING FOOD- HIKING FOOD
Camping food, hiking food and backpacking food can be a part of the best moments in your life. The following are examples of those times that can be well spent and impress, change, and remain in your consciousness for the rest of your life.
- Coming around the trail while hiking and seeing the most incredible sunrise or sunset makes you want to sit down, take some pictures, relax, open up a ready to eat snack or meal, and savor the moment for the rest of your life.
- After a rigorous climb, or hike, relaxing with a ready to eat treat to help get your strength back and congratulate yourself for a job well done, can be deeply satisfying.
- Sit down and cool your jets with a ready to eat meal in front of a waterfall that you just unexpectedly came upon.
- This is the longest hiking trail you have ever been on and you would give anything for a respite and a bit of delicious food and now you can, with light weight, compact, ready to eat hiking food from MRE STAR.
- “Just my luck to have crossed trails and now I am way outside my 2 hour trail, it’s going to take me six hours to get back, thankfully I brought a couple of my ready to eat packs along.”
Camping food and hiking food are part of the shared relaxing happy moments that compose our memory with family and friends. That’s because they allow us to sit back, relax, take in our natural surroundings, and enjoy the taste and texture of a delicious meal, while exchanging serious, silly, philosophical, practical and inane conversation with those we truly want to share our life with. So make it easy and delicious for those rare times that come along.
Camping food and hiking food has come in many forms, such as a picnic basket, homemade meals and sandwiches carried in a cooler, sports bars, and a can of beans with a can opener and a small heating element. If you want to do it up right, take along a balanced 1,100 to 1,300 calorie meal that is nutritious, tastes great, and from a selection of meals that you would actually like to eat, such as beef stew, BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes, cheese tortellini with marinara sauce, chicken noodle stew, or vegetarian chili.